Sunday, January 16, 2011

More Challenge Photos

" Friends Nantucket Basket" by Historic Needlework Guild.
" Elizabeth" by Carriage House Samplings


A closer shot of Elizabeth. I started this a couple of years ago-Siobhan and I were stitching together-of course, I'm quite certain her girls are all finished, framed and hanging in her house! And, I had so much fun working on this last week, I have no idea why I ever put it down!


"Cape Cod's Girls" by The Primitive Needle...got a good bit of the border done. I always tend to start with the border if a design has one...I think this goes back to my coloring book days, and my desire to color within the lines, lol! This picture does not do justice to the really cool looking fabric.



This is one of the Stacy Nash Girls Club kits from a shop in Wisconsin called "The Country Sampler". There are 4 kits a year, this was the 4th kit from 2009.
Well, I'm only allowed to upload 5 pictures at a time, and I have 20 pictures of my Challenge pieces, so I'm halfway there!



1 comment:

Tessa D said...

Nice post thanks for sharingg