Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


Just a quick post to wish all of you a wonderful Mother's Day. I started celebrating Friday...first off, I only worked until 1:00, and am now on VACATION until Tuesday the 19th. I had over 200 hours of leave to use, and so much to do at home, so I am taking some time off to catch up with housework, hopefully finish stripping wallpaper in the kid's bathroom, get my tomato garden planted, start on new curtains for the family room, you get the picture...not to mention, large blocks of stitching time. And, soon after I arrived home Friday, the FedEx guy showed up with a ProFlower box. My husband sent me 2 dozen of the most amazing roses, all different beautiful colors, pinks, oranges, whites, yellows, corals, with a box of beautiful chocolates. The roses have all opened beautifully. I started my day off with an hour of stitching before getting out of bed, I got a lot done on my new Stacy Nash club kit from Country Sampler. I'm going to watch Mildred Pierce from 11:00-1:00 on TCM. Then, this afternoon, I am going to get my tomatoes planted. I think the family (with the exception of Meredith, who is in the midst of finals) is taking me to Red, Hot and Blue for dinner.
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments: